Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thing # 10

This was really alot of fun. I always wondered where others were getting their cute little pics to add to their sites and now I know. I can see using this on our schools website to catch the attention of something important and I can also see using it on blogs, wikis, and other sites to add a cute comment or again bring attention to something that you want the reader to notice. Teachers would love it because it shows voice and that is something that students have a hard time doing in their writing. I think that the students would not only love playing with this site but they would learn from it as well. I liked the smiley face and children's generator just because I tend to lean more towards cute since I teach grades Pre-K to 2nd. It was fun I will really use this!

No comments: