Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing # 19

I really enjoyed Flickr and Wikis hosted by Wetpaint. I like that they are free and very easy to use. I like Flickr because of the different options that it offers it's users. I will personally use it for my own pictures and like the fact that I can share them with my family and friends. I liked that students and teachers can find images that are easy to use and upload and safe.

I also enjoyed the wikis hosted by Wetpaint. Wetpaint gave such an easy to use instructions that even I could set it up easy. The video that explains what a Wiki is and how it works is not only easy to follow but it also has some added humor that definitely helps when watching "how to" videos. Wikis are so useful and I really think that the teachers, students, and parents will love when I set this up for my school.

No comments: