Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing # 8


O.k. I can see the usefulness of RSS feeds but you really have to get use to using it. I am hoping that after summer school is complete I will come back to this and update it even better than it is now. Some of the sites that I was trying to attach wouldn't work and since it got late I was ready for bed. I really think that this will help me in the rest of my career as a librarian just to stay current and making getting information for my graduate classes easier.

Ways that I found that it would help in education would be that teachers, librarians, parents, students could set up sites that are useful for current or historical events. Basically anything that is being studied in the curriculum can be researched and sites can be saved for easier, safer, and timely research. I found it very useful and look forward to using it more.
p.s. the picture is where I want to be! Anyone else want to come along?

No comments: