Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thing # 9

After spending a few hours on this activity I am still trying to figure out all of the things that each will do. I needed to get on with the other activities so I am going to leave some thoughts about this one for now and hopefully will revisit it at a later time because I really can see the vital importance of the RSS feeds but can't really determine which ones are better for me at this time. I really enjoyed the blog from Cool Cat teacher. I thought her ideas and suggestions for "wise" bloggers was great. I thought that bloglines, school library blogs and Technorati were the most useful to me at this point but again you tend to get lost when discovering new material that is out there and all of a sudden 3 to 4 hours has passed and you haven't finished your discovery. I found alot of the items confusing because some of them didn't connect as easily as I thought they should. Again I want to revisit this and read others that have blogged about this activity and see what I missed in it.

No comments: