Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing # 12

I really enjoyed the 10 Commandments of Blog Commenting. It was short, sweet, and to the point. It had some really good ideas about commenting with a few that I hadn't thought of. I like the fact that it tells you to try and use a little humor. Sometimes a cute little comment or word of encouragement will help you get through a rough day. I enjoyed commenting on the other blogs and still have a few more to comment on. I found some scrapbooking blogs that I think will be a lot of fun. I love to scrapbook in my spare time. HA HA and love to see what others are doing or are creating. I also would like to set up my own personal (not librarian) blog for my family and friends. My sister in law has one and it keeps everyone up to date on the latest with her kids.

2 comments:

Alice Grabowski said...

Free time? That is a very funny joke! I am long overdue for a meeting with my good friend Margarita. I've spent too much time commenting with my buddies Dell and Toshiba. I can't wait for a change of routine when I go 24 or 48 hours without connectivity. I don't know if I will continue to blog and comment when this class is over or if I have already overdosed. How about you?

PICKmEsevices said...

Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome. You are really a master. Great Blog!! That was amazing

Mobile Repair