Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thing # 23 - I'm done!!

I can't believe that I made it. There are still several that I want to go back and revisit because I didn't have the time to completely research the program as well as I wanted to. Some of my favorite experiences were the image generator, Delicious, and Flickr. They are some of the many that I feel I will be using this coming year.

Through this program I have learned that I am a lifelong learner and that I actually desire to be more of one. I think that once I get through my Masters I will feel a little more free to explore different things that are out there. Unfortunately right now I feel that I am just trying to keep my head above water and get everything done for my classes. I feel that the entire program was a take away. I learned something from every exercise and activity. There are somethings that I wouldn't be that interested in using but nevertheless I learned about them and I appreciate that experience.

I think that the entire program was very well thought out. I really didn't expect anything different. I think that with me personally it was difficult to complete in the time I had allotted. I found myself glued to the computer for hours and not spending it with my daughter which I hated but I realize that it was just for a short time.

I would participate in another program that was set up. I actually would really like to look into setting one up for my district so that others can have the same experience as I have. I really don't have a word or sentence that would sum the experience up. I do know that I have enjoyed learning the different things that are out there and realize that there are so many more to enjoy and discover. I also realize that whether we like it or not everything is moving in this direction and we need to stay on top of our own learning so that we can be useful and needed in the future.

No comments: